WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're always looking for friendly, creative, and experienced certified instructors to join our team!
Pilates V is a family-owned and growing brand that is dedicated to bringing Pilates to the people with reasonably priced, large-size group equipment classes that make every(body) feel good! We only operate high-quality, fully-equipped Balanced Body studios and pride ourselves on making every client's visit a memorable one! We hire friendly, creative, and experienced team members who also enjoy coming together for periodic team events!
As a Pilates V certified instructor, you will be dedicated and passionate about the art of mindful movement for a healthier lifestyle and possess skills to spread the love of Pilates among clients of all backgrounds and walks of life! Are you ready to join our family?
- Fully certified from a comprehensive Pilates program with at least 6-months experience teaching.
- Experience teaching all levels and abilities -- must be able to demonstrate effective large group reformer instruction and injury modification.
- Willing to commit to blocks of hours at a time, but we're flexible with options available in our schedule.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- No scheduling or customer service desk work required! Come in and do what you love while the owners and front desk staff handle the sales!
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to both clients and colleagues.
- Must have excellent public speaking skills and proficient computer skills.
- Must be skilled at proper and safe use of a variety of equipment during each class, including, but not limited to, hand weights, Exo-Chair, Reformer, Springboard and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe yet creative group experience.
- Training or passion in Barre and TRX a plus.
- Interact with some of the best clients in the bay!
- Fun, creative, and family environment!
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Commission and bonuses.
- 401K + health plans.
- Sponsored team fun events throughout the year.
CLIENT CARE ASSOCIATES
As a Pilates V Client Care Associate, you'll act as a Pilates evangelist and primary point of contact for new and existing Pilates practitioners, assisting with client intake, orientation, account management, and more!
We’re seeking multiple part-time individuals who are experienced in outbound sales and marketing (following up on leads via phone and email) as well as inbound customer service, preferably in fitness or service focused businesses. This role will help manage needs of clients including booking classes, managing and selling passes and plans, and answering incoming client emails and calls but with a focus on outbound sales. Regular studio maintenance will also be part of this role.
Must be able to work M-F, 8am - 5pm w/ option for one half weekend shift per month (in exchange for a weekday off).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Experience: Sales: 1 year Customer Service: 1 year
Education: High school or equivalent
Location: Palo Alto, CA
License: Driver's License
Required work authorization: United States
- Must be computer savvy and able to multi-task various software systems (class management, email management, calendar, phone system)
- Intensive experience in gMail, Google docs/spreadsheets, and online booking software a plus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce or other lead generation software
- Must be able to follow processes and make adjustments as needed with a business sense
- Friendly, top notch customer service skills but able to communicate strict policies with limited assistance from management to clients as needed.
- Ability to work independently and a set schedule on a consistent basis
- Light marketing or research project experience a plus
- Answer new and existing client calls and emails relating to purchases, getting started in the studio, holding/stopping plans, adjusting passes, etc..
- Outbound follow up to existing clients on experience and feedback
- Occasional event coordination or dropping off of marketing materials
- Purchase and stock supplies for each studio; ensure studio is kept tidy
- Primary location will be Palo Alto, but occasional travel between local events and other locations for errands
- Other duties as assigned.
- Free Pilates equipment classes
- Discounted merchandise & goodies
- Team events throughout the year!