WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Making Your Account: Sit tight. We'll create your account and you'll receive a welcome email with a link to claim it. Your account will have the ability to manage all of your staff member accounts, buy passes/plans, view all bills, and monitor their consumption.
- Claiming Your Account: Use the link in the welcome email you receive to claim your account, set your password, and fill in a form to give us insight on yourself, your injuries, experience with Pilates, and more. Once in your account, please sign the electronic waiver (this is required for everyone before they attend a class).
- Free V Wholeness Private Class(es): We offer a free private class for staff at your company to try a private group class together at a time of their choosing on our available schedule. For those who attend, this will count as their free class to try us out.
- Free Intro Class for Everyone: New accounts include a free v0 intro class pass, as most people who sign-up with us have never used Pilates equipment before. If, however, you or your staff are experienced with Pilates equipment, they can call/text 408-844-4403 to request a "try before they buy" pass into any class they like, and we will book them into the class of their choosing on our schedule. If they decide to continue, that class will be deducted from whichever pass/plan they purchase. If they decide not to, there is no cost for it.
- Getting Your Company On-boarded: Please copy/paste the information below for your staff and be sure to send them this staff-specific sign-up page: http://www.pilatesv.com/workplace-wellness-staff-signup
- All staff sign-ups require they use their company email address.
- Each time one of your staff submits the form above, we'll proceed with creating their account and getting them on-boarded. Their accounts will from thereon be linked to yours as dependents that you can manage from inside your account.
FOR YOUR STAFF TO KNOW
- All Accounts Require a Credit Card: We require a credit card in everyone's account in the event of late-cancel or no-show fees. Provided you don't late-cancel or no-show classes you enroll in, your credit card will not be charged. To add your credit card on-file, call 408-844-4403, or click the Payment Methods page in your account, add your credit card and then email email@example.com to let us know you've done so.
- Everyone Requires Grip socks: For health, safety & sanitary reasons, all our classes and private sessions require the use of grip socks with rubberized patches to provide traction on our floors and equipment. We sell grip socks for $15-18 per pair. Arrive early to class if you need to buy a pair from us.
- Avoiding Late-Cancels & No-Shows: We don't like charging additional fees but these policies ensure people who can't attend remove themselves from classes to make space for others. Late-cancelling can be done up to the minute before class begins. This incurs a $15 fee instead of having to pay a $25 fee and losing a class by simply not showing up or showing up too late. Please review our late-cancel & no-show policy at the bottom of this page. The following are several ways to avoid it from happening:
- Our mobile apps on Apple iOS and Google Android are the fastest & easiest way to book/cancel/buy. This app sends a 24-hour reminder of every upcoming class, prompting those using it to cancel out if they can't make it for an upcoming class.
- When signed into one's web account, clicking the [Notifications] link or the bell icon at the top-right and then clicking [Settings] allows one to turn on text notifications for enrollments and upcoming classes.
- All accounts have a webcal url to sync to one's calendar for alerts inside one's own calendar. This is found using the link [Subscribe to Calendar] in the menu of your dashboard when signed in.
- Calling/Texting 408-844-4403 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org can also be used for cancellations.
- When attending class: Please keep the following in mind...
- Try to arrive 10 minutes early so you can get to know your instructor, inform them of any injuries, and purchase your grip socks ($15-18 per pair) before class begins if you didn't bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, form-fitting clothing. Do not wear clothing with zippers or sharp objects attached (i.e. hard hair clips) -- this damages our equipment. Refrain from using heavy perfumes or scents to accommodate others with allergies or sensitivities.
- Have fun!
LATE-CANCELS & NO-SHOWS
- Late Cancels: Cancelling a class you've enrolled into within 12 hours of it commencing results in a $15 late cancellation fee.
- No-Shows: Non-attendance without cancellation or arriving later than 5 minutes to a class you've enrolled into results in a $25 no-show fee and losing the pass for that class. You won't be able to join a class if later than 5 minutes either because you'll miss preliminary footwork for the rest of the class, it's unsafe to add anyone that late, and it's extremely disruptive. You can late-cancel up to the minute before class starts using our mobile app, website, calling us, texting us, or emailing us, so there's really no reason at all to no-show a class. Be up to 10 minutes early to ensure you arrive on-time. We take no pleasure in charging these fees but they ensure the 12 spots in each class remain available for those who want to attend who will actually show up to class.
HOW TO REACH US
Our client care team is highly responsive and can assist with all account on-boarding enquiries. They can be reached by phone/text at 408-844-4403 or by email at email@example.com. For any issues or concerns specific to your company's account with us, please contact Michael Fedyna directly at 415-300-1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.